Việc làm Handover Home Inspection Manager là tin tuyển dụng của Công Ty Cổ Phần Tập Đoàn Masterise tại Hà Nội
Quyền lợi được hưởng
KPI Bonus, 13th month salary
Health care insurance
Mô tả công việc
Manage all quality related activities (Civil/ MEP/ HVAC/ Joinery/ Aluminum/ FF&E/ OS&E etc...) inside apartment and highlight any potential issues observed in the common area which could affect the end users/ owners. Provide thorough, unbiased and detailed building inspections. While focusing on the luxury standards, act as an eye of the customer prior to the actual unit handover aiming zero customer comments. Get the customer snags (if any) attended by the contractor promptly and assist handover executives to get the unit handover to the owners. Overalls, ensure the apartments are delivered to the highest possible standards.
1. Conduct Mockup property inspections, record and highlight design issues and follow-up for explanation and report.
2. Sample Quality Assurance check at 80% of property, first snagging inspection at 95% property completion/ as per the agreed schedule.
3. De-snagging verification/ unit approval, followed by deep cleaning and PEST control - Manage the activity as assigned by the manager.
4. Confirm readiness of the properties/ project that are due for handover for customer viewings.
5. Physical check of the property layout, unit numberings, and the features and amenities to make sure it complies with sales layout/ promises.
6. Check keys access cards and other handover deliverables prior to taking over from projects department.
7. FF&E and OS&E lists to be reviewed confirmed after placement for obtaining the client sign off.
8. Parking reconciliation against as built drawings; report blocked or not usable parking spaces (if required).
9. Support DLP Warranty Management in line with the approved process.
10. Coordinate between Project Teams, consultant(s) & Contractors to identify issues within a property and resolve customer raised snags snag requests.
11. Perform a quarterly check of non-Handed over units and take necessary steps to maintain the units.
12. Ensure the system (Pre-handover inspection/ Customer snags) is updated promptly and the physical condition is matching with the system reports.
13. Prepare work scope with details/ proofs, prepare BOQs, liaise with contractor and suppliers for the correct material codes, arrange quotations and submit for approvals.
14. Gather information from projects and assist QA Manager designing the FAQs, Home owner's manual, customer logistic plan and other relevant documents.
15. Collect, audit all document, warrantees, asset list and other check lists related to the apartments including MEP systems and arrange the handover to the clients in a professional manner.
16. Takeover/ handover and overall manage the unit keys/ cards and ensure proper movement and records.
17. Prompt highlight any potential issues which may affect the resident, handover of units and smooth building operation.
18. Prompt escalation and arrange 3rd party contractors & quotes, if the main contractor refuses or fails to attend any issues on time.
19. Assist handover executives in client viewings and handover as needed.
20. Other works as assigned by the deputy CEO.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil/ MEP)
Extensive experience in inspections of apartments/ buildings (real estate, developer, contractor, consultant preferred) Quality control within a Customer Service environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese and English)
Proficient in MS office applications (especially Excel)
Property management and inspection software.
Attention to detail, reliability.
Flexibility, adaptability and customer centric.
Negotiation and communication skills.
Handle high pressure working environment and problem solving skills.
Work management and prioritizing skills.
Quick decision making qualities.
Thông tin việc làm Handover Home Inspection Manager
Ngày Đăng Tuyển
, Cấp quản lý điều hành
, Bất động sản
Construction, Quality Control Management, Civil Construction, Real Estate
Ngôn Ngữ Trình Bày Hồ Sơ