Việc làm Senior Project Development Officer là tin tuyển dụng của công ty BỆNH VIỆN FV tại Hồ Chí Minh
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Chế độ bảo hiểm
Chế độ thưởng
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Mô tả công việc
A. General purpose of the position:
To provide project development, project post-merger integration and management support for FV International Clinic Network project. This position will be under the Project Development Department.
B. Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Provide support for strategic planning of key projects under the on-going development of the FV Group including new sites development and post-merger integration (PMI) project.
2. Oversee and manage all aspects of the projects implementation.
3. Understand, support and communicate project plan to relevant internal and external stakeholders to achieve project success criteria and goals.
4. Manage project status, issue list, risk management reporting and participate in the lead of all PMI functions.
5. Update and monitor periodically work-plans and implementation reports to the management team.
6. Provide timely support to the hospital's management in working with competent authorities to obtain necessary operating licenses.
7. Participate in new business strategic planning at launching stage; including new business development opportunities, revenue-generation opportunities and tactical management setting.
8. Deliver periodically strategic review report and other clinic management reports to closely monitor the business activities.
9. Confidently support meetings with executive stakeholders, participate in decisions making, documenting progress, and problem-solving to enhance operation processes.
10. Provide contribution in development of ideally new businesses to unblock further opportunity of the Group.
11. Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility.
12. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with a high attention to detail, to work under pressure and establish priorities, with a commitment to quality outcomes.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Qualification: Bachelor or Master degree in any of those Business Management, Health Administration, Finance or related fields.
At least 3 years' experience in the development, implementation and administration within any team.
Strong background from healthcare setting and working with local authorities are a plus.
3. Skills and knowledge:
Strong projection planning and management skill
Analytical skill and good business sense
Good understanding of medical system in Vietnam
Ability to work independently under high pressure
Field work experience with Projects is an advantage
Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Strong MS Office Suite skills.
Flexibility and easy going.
4. Foreign language(s): Good communication skills in English in both spoken and written