Việc làm Customs Operation Manager là tin tuyển dụng của công ty Geodis Vietnam Company Ltd tại Hồ Chí Minh
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Chế độ bảo hiểm
Chế độ thưởng
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Công tác phí
Phụ cấp thâm niên
Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả công việc
Mô tả Công việc
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries.
We are looking for candidates for Customs Operation Manager position to join our Customs team with key activities as below:
Manage full spectrum of department Profit & Loss for customs product.
Meet or exceed the budget of the department by ensuring operational excellence, business development.
Ensure optimum cash flow and vendor credit terms for customs operation
Strategically plan and manage customs service.
Develop yearly customs team' s targets in line with Country's goals & budget
Support Finance department in their collection efforts to get customer payment
Communication & Operation
Provide monthly report/ yearly budget to Head of Customs department.
On behalf of Head of Customs department joining in some events/ meetings or solving some issues relating to customs topic.
Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and customers
Resolve any arising problems or claims relating to customs part.
Work closely with sales team/ Customs team/ agents/ customers to develop new potential to gain the business/ market approach.
Regular updating all new regulation & circular for customs part and sharing/guide to team.
Providing consultation, solution and updated information of customs regulation/circular to customers
Staff performance (individual performance monitoring, coaching, process compliance, reporting structure, escalation)
Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
Manage and develop customs team to ensure their ability to perform well, and provide coaching and training where appropriate
Increase productivity and ensure growth of the department as per budget objectives
Ensure the department efficiency, productivity and KPIs are met as targeted, cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness target.
Responsible for ensuring Operational and Procedural Excellence for Department.
Ensure and clear for all SOPs/ standard tariff / inquiry request.
Ensure MoM are recorded and followed, assign tasks and follow-up with the client or team as needed.
Explore and implement new products or new combination of products
Analyse and control direct and indirect expenditures of the team to conform to budgetary requirements
Provide pricing and margin guidance, support on bids, RFQs and customer presentations
Process, compliance and quality
Build up sperate SOPs for each kind of customs type.
Monitor latest regulation updates and ensure adherence to compliance standards, legal requirements and import/ export control legislation
Provide adequate participation to Business Excellence Programs & Projects to continuously improve department process.
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· University / College graduates, preferably on Foreign Trade, Economics, Customs, Business Administration.
· 4-6 years of experience in customs clearance for 3PL Companies,
· Experience in working with Customs authority at ports / airports
· Experience with air freight, sea freight, trucking operation
· Background in fashion and lifestyle is a plus.
WHY JOIN US:
- Competitive salary + attractive incentive scheme
- During 2 months probation time: 100% salary, Annual leave applied, PTI Health Insurance
- 13th month salary, Yearly performance bonus, Annual salary review
- Bonus for successfully referring new employees, Buddy program for Newcomers
- PTI Health Insurance, Annual health checks
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Internal & External Training courses
- Annual company trip, Gifts on special occasions
- 12 - 16 days off annual leave
- Professional global working environment.
Working place: Bluesky Office Building, No. 01 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Working time: Monday - Friday, checking flexibility from 8:00-9:00AM.
Thông tin việc làm Customs Operation Manager
Không giới hạn tuổi